Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pepco Reliability Plan
Montgomery County Council members called into question Pepco's performance during the Jan. 26 storm.
Residents wishing to speak at the Thursday night hearing need to sign in by 5:30 p.m. and bring a photo ID. The hearing will be held at the Hallam Theatre at Prince George's Community College in Largo.
Politicians and the public blasted Pepco before the Maryland Public Service Commission Monday for its response to power outages due to the violent storms that passed through the D.C. region in the past few months.