Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pepco
Pepco's damage control has been running in overdrive recently, with chief executives holding meetings throughout the region in an attempt to assuage public officials the utility is doing its best to improve.
Despite their struggles over the past few years, there may in fact be light at the end of the tunnel for Pepco.
Pepco says it's doing a better job of keeping electricity flowing to its customers, even during the D.C. region's recent heat wave.
WTOP's Mark Segraves
Tags: Vince Gray ,
Angry Pepco customers yelled, and even laughed, at a Chevy Chase meeting with the utility Wednesday night.
After a week in which 1,500 D.C. residents and scores of businesses sweated through a 48-hour heatwave without power, Pepco is once again feeling the heat.
Tags: NoMA , North of Massachusetts Avenue , D.C. Public Service Commission , Bob Hainey , Maryland Public Service Commission , Yvette Alexander , D.C. Council , Liz Price , Betty Ann Kane , Maryland General Assembly , Kate Ryan
About 3,400 customers in the Washington region are without power amid a heat wave. Among them, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and ATF, prompting them to close for the day. Employees are encouraged to telework as possible.
Authorities say power has been restored to the southwest corner of the National Mall in Washington.
A Montgomery County organization tasked with studying Pepco is recommending a harsher approach to governing the embattled utility provider, recently criticized by county and state leaders for protracted power outages and insufficient customer response.
Pepco says an equipment malfunction at a substation has knocked out power for thousands of people in Prince George's County.
Tags: power outage