Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: People
Labor Secretary Hilda Solis has told colleagues she is resigning from Obama administration. Solis, a former California congresswoman, has led the department for nearly four years, after being confirmed by the Senate in February 2009.
Help Federal News Radio recognize the most successful leaders in the civil service by nominating a co-worker who you think knows how to lead well.
Mary Schapiro is stepping down as chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission after helping lead the Obama administration's regulatory response to the 2008 financial crisis.
David Kappos, director of the Patent and Trademark Office, is stepping down early next year.
Dawn Leaf takes over for Tom Wiesner who retired in June.
Amin spent the last eight months as HUD's chief technology officer.