Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: People
Appointment is a promotion for Dave Tillotson, who until now has served as the Air Force's deputy chief management officer.
One day after Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki testified before the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee about allegations of mismanagement at some VA health facilities, Dr. Robert Petzel stepped down as VA's undersecretary for health. Earlier in the month, the White House tapped Dr. Jeffrey Murawsky to be Petzel's replacement.
After nearly a year on the job, Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker is overseeing progress against five strategic pillars, including innovation, trade and management. She said she's trying to make sure employees feel connected to the vision and mission of the agency.
Anne Rung, the associate administrator of the General Services Administration's Office of Governmentwide Policy, is heading to the Office of Management and Budget by the end of May to be a senior adviser.
Robyn East confirms she will leave after three years on the job.
The Partnership for Public Service announced 33 finalists for this year's Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medals. The list includes federal employees both new and experienced, who are making "high-impact" contributions on a domestic and global scale.
Kevin Kern comes to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement after spending most of his career in industry.
David Mader would come back to government after spending most of the last 11 years at Booz Allen Hamilton. Mader spent 32 years working for the IRS before retiring in 2003. The President also plans to nominate new senior officials at Education, VA and the Army.