Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: People
Larry Zelvin is stepping down as the director of DHS's National Cyber and Communications Integration Center (NCIC) next month after almost 30 years of government service.
President Barack Obama's nominee Anne Rung takes another step forward in becoming administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy.
Justice is served for three Alabama prison guards and a corrections officer who murdered an inmate. They face five to 35 year prison sentences, and the woman who helped put them behind bars now faces some high praise. Susan Hanson, senior resident agent for the FBI in Dothan, Alabama, is a Service to America medal winner in the Homeland Security and Law Enforcement category. She tells In Depth guest host Jared Serbu how the case started. See a photo gallery of all SAMMIES finalists. Read a Q&A and related story.
Working with a public-private team, James D. Green recommended 10 crash safety standards or practices to be used for ambulances and their equipment.
For her efforts in raising awareness of the regulatory challenges the Food and Drug Administration was facing due to globalization, the Partnership for Public recently named GAO's Marcia Crosse as one of the finalists for the 2014 Citizen Services Medal.
U.S. Ambassador to Uganda Scott DeLisi said the State Department's Jonathan Gamdoni worked on the frontlines in coordinating efforts to counter The Lord's Resistance Army.
Anthony Regalbuto led the Coast Guard's effort to evaluate America's ports and eliminate vulnerabilities to potential terrorist attacks.
John Cymbalsky reached out to industry, environmental groups and consumers to quickly reach a consensus on new energy conservation standards for commercial equipment and residential appliances.
For her efforts in bringing to justice four prison guards who beat and murdered an inmate, the Partnership for Public Service recently named Susan Hanson as one of the finalists for the 2014 Homeland Security and Law Enforcement Medal.