Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: People
Inside the Reporter's Notebook: Category management launches five pilots; more vendor past performance data
In this edition of Inside the Reporter's Notebook, Executive Editor Jason Miller shares news and buzz about the IT and acquisition communities.
Tags: Inside the Reporters Notebook , Jason Miller , Defense Intelligence Agency , DoE , Commerce , Mike Maraya , cybersecurity , Rod Turk , Grant Schneider , Sydney Smith-Heimbrock , Marie Davie , Marty Jennings , Tom Sharpe , Dick Ginman , Alan Chvotkin , GSA , OFPP , category management , Lesley Field , Past performance , technology , people , acquisition , Professional Services Council
Bob Perciasepe was appointed deputy administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency in 2009. He will become president of the Center for Climate and Energy Solutions think tank in Washington, D.C.
The Senate easily confirmed San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro on Wednesday to head the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Delegates of the National Education Association adopted a business item July 4 at its annual convention in Denver that called for Education Secretary Arne Duncan's resignation.
Sean C. Young and Benjamin J. Tran, two electronics engineers with the Air Force Research Lab created an aerial sensor that has helped U.S. service members to find and destroy dangerous improvised explosive devices (IEDs) in Afghanistan.
Helping coordinate the discovery of a new species of dinosaur is no ordinary accomplishment. But try discovering two new species and collecting a 15-million-year-old water sample trapped half a mile below the surface of Antarctica. Scott Borg, head of the Antarctic Sciences Section in the Division of Polar Programs at the National Science Foundation, is a Service to America medal finalist in the Career Achievement category. Borg and his team support university researchers and scientists to help make their scientific visions a reality. On In Depth with Francis Rose, he explains what draws him to this kind of work. View a photo gallery of other SAMMIES finalists. Read a Q&A with Borg.
Acting VA Secretary Sloan Gibson announced Friday the nomination of Carolyn Clancy as interim undersecretary for health in the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Pentagon's most senior contract policy official is set to retire soon, but schedule is uncertain.