Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: People
Michael Raponi is the new inspector general at the Government Printing Office.
Charles Romine has been selected to replace Furlani as the head of the NIST IT lab.
Stan Sloane is President and CEO of Decision Sciences International.
The Senate voted Thursday to approve President Barack Obama's nomination of former utility executive John Bryson to head the Commerce Department, easily overcoming conservatives' objections that his pro-environmental views made him unsuited for the job.
The final vote was 64-36 for the former Obama policy director.
The Food and Drug Administration has named Eric Perakslis as its new chief information officer and chief scientist for informatics.
Bill Gormley, president and chief executive officer of Washington Management Group, is leaving his job, Federal News Radio has learned.
Dr. David Reif is a statistician for EPA's National Center for Computational Toxicology.
Eric Rosenbach is named as the new leader for cyber policy and Tony Montemarano takes on a new role at DISA.
Tags: DoD , Senior Executive Service , workforce , DLA , DISA , cybersecurity , Eric Rosenbach , bob butler , mae devincentis , edward case , clyde hobby , robert foster , Anthony Montemarano , people , Jared Serbu