Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: People
Federal News Radio assembled a gallery of photos from stories we've reported on and images provided by the Office of Personnel Management highlighting the John Berry's tenure as the agency's director.
Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry has made it official - he's stepping down from the agency when his term expires April 13. Elaine Kaplan, OPM's general counsel, will serve as acting director, Berry announced in an email to staff Thursday.
Roger Baker becomes the company's chief strategy officer to help it understand the market and ensure it's meeting agency customer expectations.
The director of the Office of Personnel Management is limited to a four-year term under the law. Sources tell Federal News Radio, John Berry informed the CHCO Council he's not planning to stay on when his term expires later this month.
The former chief knowledge officer declined to say what his next move would be, but he does not plan to retire.
John Gingrich, the chief of staff for the Veterans Affairs Department, is retiring and will leave the agency by the end of the month after 37 years of federal and military service.