Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: People
Katherine Archuleta, President Barack Obama's nominee for director of the Office of Personnel Management, served as his national political director in the 2012 election. Prior to that, Archuleta served as chief of staff to former Labor Secretary Hilda Solis.
Steve VanRoekel will continue to be the federal CIO, in addition to taking on new management responsibilities at OMB. Norman Dong will lead OMB's Federal Financial Management Office.
News and buzz in the acquisition and IT communities that you may have missed this week.
Tags: technology , Inside the Reporters Notebook , people , DoT , State , USDA , OMB , e-government , Cheryl Cook , Lisa Schlosser , Richard McKinney , Steven Taylor , GSA , Dave McClure , Jason Miller , exclusive
After taking administrative leave for nearly two months, Richard Spires has decided to step down as chief information officer of the Homeland Security Department.
The Partnership for Public Service named 31 individuals and teams as finalists for the 2013 Service to America Medals. The annual awards recognize outstanding work in public service.
Jeff Zients, the deputy director for mangagement and chief performance officer at the Office of Management and Budget, has left the agency.
Sally Howard is stepping down as the chief of staff at Health and Human Services to become the deputy commissioner for policy at the Food and Drug Administration.