Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: People
The Partnership for Public Service recognized Manan Vyas, 29, for his work in aeronautical research by naming him a Call to Service Medal finalist.
For his three decades of work in developing severe weather forecasting models, the Partnership for Public Service has named Mark DeMaria a finalist for a Service to America Medal.
Each year, the Partnership for Public Service recognizes the outstanding achievements of dedicated federal workers with the Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medals.
The director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement announced Monday he is stepping down next month to work in the private sector. John Morton, who has served as ICE director since May 2009, made the announcement in an email to staff, obtained by Federal News Radio.
Malcolm Jackson, the Environmental Protection Agency's chief information officer and assistant administrator in the Office of Environmental Information, will leave government after three years.
Anne Rung will take over for Kathleen Turco and continue to be the agency's chief acquisition officer.
CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell is retiring after 33 years at the CIA, including two stints as acting director and one as deputy director.
The Partnership for Public Service named Orice Williams Brown, the managing director of GAO's Financial Markets and Community Investment, a finalist for a 2013 Service to America Medal.