Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: People
The President plans to nominate retired Navy Rear Adm. Earl Gay to be the second in command at OPM, filling a role that has been vacant of a permanent, Senate confirmed position for more than three years.
Marion Mollegen McFadden of HUD helps coordinate the work of numerous government agencies in providing relief to the survivors of the Hurricane Sandy.
Less air pollution and lower gas bills will be the result of a collaboration between the Environmental Protection Agency and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Bill Charmley is director of the Assessment and Standards Division at the EPA. Jim Tamm is chief of the Fuel Economy Division for NHTSA. They're Service to America medal finalists in the Science and Environment category. On In Depth with Francis Rose, Jim Tamm explained the success and the collaboration that got their teams selected. View a gallery of all the Sammies finalists.
President Barack Obama filled two positions on his technology team: Google executive Megan Smith as the new chief technology officer and former Twitter general counsel Alexander Macgillivray as the deputy CTO.
Energy Department CIO Bob Brese is leaving government after almost 35 years of service. He said now is the right time to hand off the reigns because Energy is about to embark on an IT consolidation and centralization initiative.
Associate Attorney General Tony West, who has been the Justice Department's chief negotiator in its lawsuits against major banks, plans to leave the department Sept. 15.
In his new role, Chief Technology Officer Todd Park will leave the White House and head west to recruit tech whizzes from Silicon Valley to help the government.
National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association delegates elected Richard G. Thissen as their new national president. He succeeds outgoing President Joseph A. Beaudoin.
Russell Deyo will be nominated to be the Homeland Security Department's next management czar. Danny Marti also is in line to be the next White House Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator.
Almost 125,000 veterans die every year. The Department of Veterans Affairs is responsible for laying them to rest with honor, and for that service the VA has the highest customer satisfaction rating of any organization -- public or private -- in the country. Ronald Walters is acting undersecretary for memorial affairs at the Veterans Affairs Department. He's a Service to America medal finalist in the Management Excellence category. On In Depth with Francis Rose, he explained why the VA is so successful in this arena. View a gallery of all the Sammies finalists.