Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pentagon Solutions
Prof. Gilliam Duvall, Dr. John Saunders and Dr. John Hurley of the National Defense University joined Pentagon Solutions with Francis Rose to discuss a cybersecurity workshop they hosted that focused on identifying and combating cyber threats.
David Berteau, senior vice president and director of the International Security Program and Ryan Crotty, a research associate with the CSIS Defense-Industrial Initiatives Group, joined Francis Rose for Pentagon Solutions. According to their research, the effect of sequestration on the defense budget may not be as catastrophic as Pentagon leaders have conjectured.
In this week's "Pentagon Solutions," host Francis Rose brings highlights from the House Armed Services Committee Panel on Defense Financial Management and Auditability Reform hearing, "Is the Financial Management Workforce Positioned to Achieve DOD's Financial Improvement Goals?"
GAO's John Hutton and Belva Martin highlight conclusions from two recent reports.
Katherine Hammack is the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations & Environment in the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army.
Former Air Force Chief of Staff on solving the "people" challenges at the DoD.
For many years, the Pentagon budget has been off-limits, but some Congressional decision-makers are saying things like "everything should be on the table."
A ten percent DoD budget cut can be done, says Brookings Senior Fellow Michael O'Hanlon.