Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pentagon Solutions
Declining federal spending, evolving customer requirements related to the changed threat environment and the increase of competition from nontraditional defense contractors, such as Accenture, Dell and Apple are just a few of the issues on the horizon, according to an analysis from Booz and Company.
Two former Pentagon officials, Rudy deLeon and Dov Zakheim, join Pentagon Solutions with Francis Rose to discuss a range of challenges facing the Defense Department, including the threat of sequestration.
Retired Vice Adm. Norbert Ryan, president of the association, joined Pentagon Solutions with Francis Rose to discuss the group's priorities for the year.
Stan Soloway, the President and CEO of the PSC, and Phil Kangas, a principal with Grant Thornton, joined Pentagon Solutions with Francis Rose to discuss the findings of a survey of federal acquisition personnel.
William Lynn, the former deputy Defense secretary played a significant role in improving DoD's cyber posture. Now, the CEO of defense contractor DRS Technologies, Lynn joined Pentagon Solutions with Francis Rose for a deep-dive discussion into the Pentagon's cyber readiness and the changing nature of the cyber threats it faces.
The authors of a new report from the Center for a New American Security, "Countdown to Sequestration: Why American Leaders Could Jump Off the Fiscal Cliff" argue "there is a strong possibility that sequestration will take effect" in January.
Dave Wennergren, assistant deputy chief management officer at the Defense Department, joined Pentagon Solutions for a deep-dive discussion into technology, innovation, management and improving business processes at the Defense Department - and across the federal government.
Guy Ben-Ari, the deputy director of the Defense-Industrial Initiatives Group at CSIS, and Greg Sanders, a senior fellow with the group, joined Pentagon Solutions to discuss the latest DoD contracting trends identified in the group's annual report.
The Defense Information Systems Agency's recently released five-year strategic plan takes a multi-pronged approach to building what DISA Director Lt. Gen. Ronnie Hawkins calls "information superiority." Tony Montemarano, director of DISA's Strategic Planning and Information Directorate, joined Pentagon Solutions hosted by Francis Rose, to discuss how DISA leaders developed the new guidance.
Michael O'Hanlon, a senior fellow in foreign policy at the Brookings Institution, discussed the Obama administration's revised defense strategy, which indicated a shift toward the Asia Pacific region and the Air-Sea Battle concept of overseas military operations.