Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pentagon Solutions
Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel and Gen. Martin Dempsey discuss the Navy Yard shooting. Hagel says he's employing a broad communication strategy and conducting multiple security reviews.
The Center for Strategic and International Studies examines DoD's operational energy for the upcoming decade as military branches restructure and draw down in the Middle East.
Seth Cropsey, the former Deputy Undersecretary of the Navy and senior fellow at the Hudson Institute, talks about the basics of the Navy's struggles.
Secretary of State Chuck Hagel speaks to marines about the impact of sequestration on the military's readiness. Also, Air Force Maj. Gen. Steven Kwast discusses the upcoming Quadrennial Defense Review.
On this week's Pentagon Solutions, Beth McGrath, deputy chief management officer at the Defense Department, breaks down the newly released Strategic Management Plan.
This week on Pentagon Solutions, Francis Rose listens to highlights from a recent event at the Brookings Institution.
Today's Pentagon Solutions plays highlights from a hearing on the status of wartime contracting reforms mandated by the National Defense Authorization Act for 2013.
DoD explored new ideas for military families and child education during the Military Child Education Coalition 15th National Training Seminar.
Tags: In Depth ,
Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, discussed DoD's cyber posture at a recent Brookings Institution event. Dempsey says part of the planning process is forcing DoD leaders to look outward at the changing world.
Katherine Hammack, assistant secretary of the Army for Installations, Energy & Environment, joins In Depth with Francis Rose for the Pentagon Solutions feature to discuss Army renewable energy projects.