Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pentagon Solutions
The Littoral Combat Ship program is struggling to stay afloat financially. But Congress has another concern. The ships themselves might be easy to sink. Navy Secretary Ray Mabus testified before the House Appropriations Defense Subcommittee on the Navy's budget request yesterday. Subcommittee member Ander Crenshaw (R-Fla.) asked him to explain how this is possible if the LCS is supposed to be the ship of the future.
Vice Admiral Norb Ryan, president of the Military Officer's Association of America, was Francis Rose's guest for Pentagon Solutions.
Elana Broitman, deputy assistant secretary of Defense for manufacturing and industrial base Policy, was Francis Rose's guest on Pentagon Solutions.
Kate Kidder, a research assistant for the Military, Veterans and Society Program at the Center for a New American Security, was Francis Rose's guest on Pentagon Solutions.
Former Deputy Secretary of Defense Bill Lynn, the chief executive officer of DRS Technologies, joined Francis Rose guest on Pentagon Solutions.
Host Francis Rose talked to Mark Easton, deputy chief financial officer at the Defense Department, about DoD's efforts to reach auditability.
Todd Harrison, senior fellow at the Center For Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, joins host Francis Rose about the limited choices Defense Department cost-cutters face.
Pentagon Solutions listens to Navy Adm. Samuel Locklear, commander of U.S. Pacific Command, speak at the Surface Navy Association's annual convention
Gordon Adams, professor of International Relations at American University, distinguished fellow at the Stimson Center and former associate director for National Security and International Affairs at the Office of Management and Budget joins host Francis Rose.
Bill Greenwalt, visiting fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, was Francis Rose's guest on Pentagon Solutions.