Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pentagon Solutions
Sen. Chuck Grassley released a report Friday, revealing fudged financial statements from the Defense Finance and Accounting Service and audit misconduct from the Inspector General's office.
Retired Marine Corps Maj. Gen. Arnold Punaro, chief executive officer of the Punaro Group and a member of the Defense Business Board, has been following problems at the Defense Finance and Accounting Service.
David Berteau, senior vice president and director of the CSIS National Security Program on Industry and Resources, and Ryan Crotty, fellow with the International Security Program and the Defense-Industrial Initiatives Group, Center for Strategic and International Studies, join Francis Rose on Pentagon Solutions.
Retired Adm. John Harvey, former commander of the Fleet Forces Command, joins Francis Rose.
Bill Greenwalt, a visting fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, joins Francis Rose for Pentagon Solutions.
Katherine Hammack, assistant secretary of the Army, Installations, Energy and Environment, joins Francis Rose for Pentagon Solutions
Gordon Adams of the Stimson Center and American University and Todd Harrison, senior fellow for Defense Budget Studies at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, join Francis Rose.
Todd Harrison, fellow for Defense Budget Studies at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, joined host Francis Rose on Pentagon Solutions.
Steve Grundman, former deputy undersecretary of defense for industrial affairs, is in studio talking about the tough spot the defense industry is in.
We listen to highlights from a House Armed Services Committee hearing: "Planning for Sequestration in Fiscal Year 2014 and Perspectives of the Military Services on the Strategic Choices and Management Review."