Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pentagon Solutions
Host Francis Rose talked to Mark Easton, deputy chief financial officer at the Defense Department, about DoD's efforts to reach auditability.
Todd Harrison, senior fellow at the Center For Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, joins host Francis Rose about the limited choices Defense Department cost-cutters face.
Pentagon Solutions listens to Navy Adm. Samuel Locklear, commander of U.S. Pacific Command, speak at the Surface Navy Association's annual convention
Gordon Adams, professor of International Relations at American University, distinguished fellow at the Stimson Center and former associate director for National Security and International Affairs at the Office of Management and Budget joins host Francis Rose.
Bill Greenwalt, visiting fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, was Francis Rose's guest on Pentagon Solutions.
Sharon Burke, assistant secretary of defense for operational energy plans and programs, was Francis Rose's guest for Pentagon Solutions.
Phillip Carter, senior fellow, counsel and director of the Military, Veterans, and Society Program at the Center for a New American Security, joins Francis Rose for Pentagon Solutions.
Sen. Chuck Grassley released a report Friday, revealing fudged financial statements from the Defense Finance and Accounting Service and audit misconduct from the Inspector General's office.
Retired Marine Corps Maj. Gen. Arnold Punaro, chief executive officer of the Punaro Group and a member of the Defense Business Board, has been following problems at the Defense Finance and Accounting Service.
David Berteau, senior vice president and director of the CSIS National Security Program on Industry and Resources, and Ryan Crotty, fellow with the International Security Program and the Defense-Industrial Initiatives Group, Center for Strategic and International Studies, join Francis Rose on Pentagon Solutions.