Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pentagon
Preparations for the war-time transfer of power in the U.S. during a war since Vietnam are underway.
Afghan tribes are neccesary on the battlefield to fight against the Taliban and other extremists in the same way local militias rose up to oppose insurgents in Iraq.
There are still many questions about the health of North Korean leader Kim Jong il, but one thing is for sure.
Iran's foreign minister has met with Syrian President Bashar al-Asad and condemns the US helicopter attack on an al Qaida stronghold in Syria. Manucherhr Mottaki said the attack was designed to create a rift among the governments in the region.
Imagine this. A submersible aircraft that can fly hundreds of nautical miles, withstand rough waters and then go underwater to drop off commandos in enemy territory.
Service considering three options
Tags: technology , pentagon , Data center, Network services , Bob Golden, Theodore Jennings, Gary Winkler , Army, Defense Department, Defense Information Syst , Biometrics, Telework, Thin client, wireless
A jihadist website has posted a new audio message entitled "Time of the Strike."
The Venezuelan government is touting the successful launch of its first satellite as part of a joint project with China that started three years ago.
The company that developed MRAPs - mine-resistant, ambush-protected vehicles - unveiled a new prototype of a lighter armored vehicle on which the company is staking a key part of its future.
Anybody but Mullah Omar. Agence France Press is reporting the Afghan government is willing to negotiate with some elements of the Taliban to try to end the war in Afghanistan...