Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pentagon
Was it an American missile that blasted into a village deep inside Pakistani territory yesterday?
New Scientist has discovered that Pentagon's National Security Agency, which specializes in eavesdropping and code-breaking, is funding research into the mass harvesting of the information...
The Pentagon has a new secret weapon in the war against weapons of mass destruction.
Tokyo hosted the Olympics in 1964 and they're going to do it again in 2016.
The DoD inspector general report to determine whether Military Departments properly managed small arms ammunition funds in support of the Global War on Terror has achieved its goal.
The Wall Street Journal is reporting senior House lawmakers are pressuring Defense Department officials to release congressionally approved funding for an Air Force fighter ...