Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pentagon
Mustafa Abu Yazid, once refered to as Al Qaida's Chief Financial Officer was killed in Pakistan in August of 2008 ...or so we thought.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates has ordered a review of the Pentagon's policy banning media from taking pictures of flag-draped coffins of military dead.
A large part of Russia's air force fleet has been grounded for two months after a MiG fighter lost its tail on a training flight One third of that country's fighter jets are now said to be unsafe.
Just days after Kyrgystan decided to evict the US from Manas airbase, Russia has stepped forward saying it will grant transit rights to U.S. military supplies bound for Afghanistan.
Egyptian security officials say they arrested a HAMAS member along their boder with the Gaza Strip.
A decorated Army General declares war on delay-creating paper.
National security planning and budgeting cannot be done by the Pentagon alone.
Pakistani authorities are tightening security around mobile phones.