Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pentagon
A brand new breed of Navy vessels are coming on line. They're a part of Project Wolfpack, which is designed to test new concepts of shallow-water and riverine warfare...
South Korea's Defense Ministry says North Korea recently deployed a new type of medium-range ballistic missile capable of reaching Australia and the U.S. territory of Guam.
An Associated Press investigation into the Army Emergency Relief fund, shows the charity has been stockpiling tens of millions of dollars meant to help put returning fighters back on their feet.
President Barack Obama has committed 17,000 more troops to go to Afghanistan, but it may take more that, says former CIA Osama bin Laden Unit Chief Mike Scheuer.
The U.S. Army is again reconsidering its plan for drawing down troops in Europe. The Associated Press reports Gen. Carter Ham, the head of Army troops in Europe, says that because U.S. troops in Europe have been used so much in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan...