Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pentagon
A brand new breed of Navy vessels are coming on line. They're a part of Project Wolfpack, which is designed to test new concepts of shallow-water and riverine warfare...
South Korea's Defense Ministry says North Korea recently deployed a new type of medium-range ballistic missile capable of reaching Australia and the U.S. territory of Guam.
An Associated Press investigation into the Army Emergency Relief fund, shows the charity has been stockpiling tens of millions of dollars meant to help put returning fighters back on their feet.
President Barack Obama has committed 17,000 more troops to go to Afghanistan, but it may take more that, says former CIA Osama bin Laden Unit Chief Mike Scheuer.
The U.S. Army is again reconsidering its plan for drawing down troops in Europe. The Associated Press reports Gen. Carter Ham, the head of Army troops in Europe, says that because U.S. troops in Europe have been used so much in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan...