Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pentagon
A brand new breed of Navy vessels are coming on line. They're a part of Project Wolfpack, which is designed to test new concepts of shallow-water and riverine warfare...
South Korea's Defense Ministry says North Korea recently deployed a new type of medium-range ballistic missile capable of reaching Australia and the U.S. territory of Guam.
An Associated Press investigation into the Army Emergency Relief fund, shows the charity has been stockpiling tens of millions of dollars meant to help put returning fighters back on their feet.
President Barack Obama has committed 17,000 more troops to go to Afghanistan, but it may take more that, says former CIA Osama bin Laden Unit Chief Mike Scheuer.
The U.S. Army is again reconsidering its plan for drawing down troops in Europe. The Associated Press reports Gen. Carter Ham, the head of Army troops in Europe, says that because U.S. troops in Europe have been used so much in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan...