Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pennsylvania Avenue
Protests against Moammar Gadhafi have been a daily occurrence outside the White House since weeks before the U.S. and allies established a no-fly zone over Libya.
When it comes to making people laugh, he's a legend. But Bill Cosby visited the D.C. area Thursday to be honored for another reason.
At large Council member Michael Brown wants a portion of the street renamed to reflect the city's quest for statehood. What would your suggestions be, if you renamed the stretch of Pennsylvania Avenue between the 1300 and 1400 block?
The 12-inch water main was installed in 1858.
Reaction to the lanes is mixed. Some people think the lanes should be for cars. Others say it's time to encourage more bicycling.
WTOP first reported that the D.C. Department of Transportation wasn't happy with the design of those new bike lanes between 15th and 3rd streets on Pennsylvania Avenue NW. Now changes are being made that will essentially make the bike lanes skinnier.
A prominent auto group is calling the D.C. Department of Transportation's decision to make major changes to new bike lanes on Pennsylvania Avenue a good thing.
Maryland will take some of the bumps out of your commute through Prince George's County, but a long-term road resurfacing work that starts Monday will likely mean delays on the Capital Beltway and Md. 4.
Tags: Capital Beltway , Branch Avenue , road work , Maryland State Highway Administration , Westphalia Road , Old Marlboro Pike , Forestville Road , Allentown Road , road resurfacing , Michelle Basch , Colleen Kelleher