Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Peace Corps
Dorine Andrews, the Peace Corps CIO, said her office is working more closely with the mission areas to use technology on the front end to do business process reengineering.
December 5, 2013
Dorine Andrews, chief information officer at the Peace Corps, was nominated for creating a process-oriented approach to human capital management.
First there was the Peace Corps, and then AmeriCorps, which brought college grads into classrooms. Now there's FEMA Corps.
The President has requested a budget of $446.15 million for the Peace Corps. The proposed budget request reflects a plan for agency wide investment in quality growth, and will enable the Peace Corps to recruit, train, and support thousands of Americans willing to devote two years of their lives to public service in communities abroad.
Peace Corps CIO Dorine Andrews tells Federal News Radio what the agency is doing to update its IT infrastructure.
April 28, 2011
While Google ranks as their ideal employer, many college students say they are interested in working for federal agencies.
In 2011, the Peace Corps is commemorating 50 years of promoting peace and friendship around the world. Joining us to talk about the agency's mission and legacy of service is assistant director, Carrie Hessler-Radelet.