Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pay and Benefits
About 2,000 workers need back pay from the two days the agency didn't have funds. If the bill is not passed this week, those employees could see a 20 percent pay cut in their next paycheck.
Senate also considering separate extension bill that would end furloughs, but Sen. Bunning has put hold on it. Transportation furloughs 2,000 employees and stops 41 major construction projects because it doesn't have funding.
Tags: pay and benefits , Ray Lahood , Nancy Pelosi , Harry Reid , Frank Lautenberg , James Oberstar , Richard Durbin , Jim Bunning , House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee , Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Commit , DoT , employee furloughs
Agency to collaborate with the Partnership for Public Service on in-person and online sessions to help agencies hire, recruit and retain workers.
Agencies issues a RFQ for a vendor to provide a variety of wellness and health services in a pilot program for three agencies in Washington.
The Maryland Senator calls the problem "urgent" and "unacceptable." Mikulski wants to know why federal employees have to wait so long to receive data on retirement payments.
CHCO Jeff Neal says the agency received permission from OMB and OPM to hire 90 SESers. He also wants to ensure the senior manager ranks include more women and minorities.
OPM: 45 federal employee health care providers have met some new IT standards.
Federal Register notice details new ownership and cost structure for current and former feds.
"Public Manager" collects follow-ups to last year's assessment of the state of management in the Federal government.
Join Mike for an hour-long conversation with Randy Erwin, the legislative director of the National Federation of Federal Employees. They'll talk about the phase-in of the Defense Authorization Act. They'll also tackle some internet myths that are circulating about what the changes will and won't do.