Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pay and Benefits
On June 1, the National Academy of Public Administration released its Academy Panel Report.
May was a pretty rough month for those with money in the stock market, even through the TSP. Arthur Stein takes a look at what's ahead.
Battling sexual harassment and sexual assault in the ranks is one of the highest priority work-life issues in the U.S. Navy. Yesterday, a group representing women in the military discussed the issue during a conference here in Washington.
Tags: management , pay and benefits , Navy , Sea Services Leadership Association , Michael Browne , Personal Readiness and Community Support Branch , Teresa Scalzo , Judge Advocate General , sexual harassment , sexual assault , Max Cacas
If you dread your annual performance review, have no fear. DorobekInsider talks with author and HR guru Sharon Armstrong about how you can make the most of the yearly meeting, whether you're an employee or manager.
Last year groups representing active and retired federal workers flexed their muscle as never before, and got results! But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey notes the question for many is whether unions are dynamos or dinosaurs.
May was a devastating month for the Dow Jones Industrial Average, which suffered its worst losses in May since 1940. Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board, breaks down the numbers for each TSP fund for us.
And now for some off-topic news!
Who's better at making decisions? GovExec reviews a new book that asks that very question.
Some Republican members of Congress are making an election-year pitch to reduce the Federal worker headcount, and save money. But would it really do that?
Tags: management , pay and benefits , House , Federal Workforce Reduction Act , John Salamone , Federal Management Partners , Jackie Simon , AFGE , Colleen Kelley , NTEU , OMB , Barack Obama , outsourcing , insourcing , brain drain , retirement wave , Max Cacas
Would you be willing to kick in part of your salary to help reduce the national debt? A reader suggested it and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey popped the question and boy, did people respond!