Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pay and Benefits
SEA's Executive Update 2010 Conference happens once a year to make sure that members of the Senior Executive Service, and all federal managers, are up to speed when it comes to potential changes and the President's expectations. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey gets details from SEA president Carol Bonosaro.
More than 80 federal agencies employ individuals with critical translation and interpretation skills in more than 100 different languages, and the demand is growing. John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service explains.
Do you have a dependent child in his or her mid-20s? If so, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says things are not looking good to extend coverage this year to those who hit their 26th birthday.
What's the difference between the F fund and the I fund? How do you get an update on that loan you took out through the TSP? Who can you talk to about a transfer that doesn't look quite right? The DorobekInsider talks with Penny Moran, director of the Office of Participant Services for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, who answers all of those questions for us.
A recent report from the National Academy of Public Administration says the principles behind the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System are sound.
The Office of Personnel Management is asking all agencies not to send any official personnel folders or employee medical folders to the National Personnel Records Center for the next 120 days.
You can insult a man, tell a woman she's putting on weight or remind the arresting officer that you've got his number and you pay his salary and maybe get away with it. But mess with a federal workers' paycheck and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you've got a very Uncivil Servant by the tail.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
How can the federal government attract the best and the brightest workers to develop the strongest cyber workforce on the planet? Hint: it's not just about hiring those with computer skills. We get details about a recent report from Booz Allen Hamilton and the Partnership for Public Service.
Tags: pay and benefits , technology , Booz Allen Hamilton , Partnership for Public Service , Jeff Akin , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , hiring , onboarding , Dorothy Ramienski , DorobekInsider
Unfortunately, many civil servants make errors and omit certain important tasks during their careers with the federal government. The result is that these employees may not be able to retire when they want to. We get details from Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant.