Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pay and Benefits
Women who work for the federal government, like their private sector counterparts, face unique challenges in balancing their personal lives with their careers. For the first time in its 6-year history, the Department of Homeland Security convened a diversity forum designed to give agency women an opportunity to discuss common challenges.
So who are the smartest TSP investors in government? Are they rocket scientists, economist, medical researchers or postal employees? Take Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's TGIF quiz to test your investment smarts.
WFED's Max Cacas reports
Guess how many of your fellow feds have TSP account balances worth a million bucks or more. If you said 75 you are on the right track and there's even one person with a $3 million account. So how do you get there? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has some suggestions.
They are a small agency but their impact is great. This week, host Derrick T. Dortch talks with the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation.
June 11, 2010
There is serious talk that nervous politicians will make another run at legislation that would freeze federal pay next year. So how do rank-and-file feds feel about the prospect? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey finds you might be surprised.
President Colleen Kelley sends letter to Congress.
SEA's Executive Update 2010 Conference happens once a year to make sure that members of the Senior Executive Service, and all federal managers, are up to speed when it comes to potential changes and the President's expectations. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey gets details from SEA president Carol Bonosaro.
More than 80 federal agencies employ individuals with critical translation and interpretation skills in more than 100 different languages, and the demand is growing. John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service explains.
Do you have a dependent child in his or her mid-20s? If so, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says things are not looking good to extend coverage this year to those who hit their 26th birthday.