Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pay and Benefits
Are you working today, or at least keeping up with current events? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey and Senior Internet Editor Suzanne Kubota have a big bet, lunch, on just how many or few of you are out there today and what your status is. Check it out.
Scandalized by federal regulators who had sex with oil company executives and negotiated with them for jobs, the agency that oversees offshore drilling is imposing a first-ever ethics policy that bars inspectors from dealing with a company that employs a family member or personal friend. Attorney Debra Roth has details.
Troops' pay unaffected by Operation New Dawn
Do your TSP investment options need to be expanded? Are you willing to take more risk for the chance of a greater reward? Checkout Senior correspondent Mike Causey's column today and hold on to your wallet...
Congress returns next week to deal with federal pay and teleworking issues, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, and as a side effect, returns Washington, D.C.'s traffic to its normal nightmare status...
There have been a lot of changes at the TSP in the past couple of months. From a new and more user-friendly website, to the new automatic enrollment plan. Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board explains all of the new changes and what they mean for you.
Ask any woman who serves in the Armed Forces what she thinks about the uniform that she wears, and she will likely say that she wears it with pride. But once you get beyond that pride, the question then becomes, how does she really feel about that uniform when you have to wear it day in and day out, especially in combat...and it doesn't fit just right? Both the Army and the Navy are taking steps to address the uniform concerns of their female members.
When picking your retirement haven, do you want the advice of someone older who has shopped around or will you rely on a 29-year old bungee jumper? Today Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about favorites of been-there-done-that feds and retirees.
We get insider's views from NTEU's Colleen Kelley and AFGE's John Gage
In federal hiring, officials always have to strike a balance: fill the job as quickly as possible, while looking for the right candidate from as big a pool of applicants as possible. A new report suggests evaluating candidates is the weakest part of the entire hiring process.
Tags: management , pay and benefits , OPM , hiring reforms , Partnership for Public Service , Joshua Joseph , NIH , Christine Majors , DoE , Brian Costlow , ODNI , Elizabeth Kolmstetter , employee assessments , Max Cacas