Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pay & Benefits
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey is the first to weigh in for the Daily Debrief's 'Stories of the Decade' series. He talks about some of the phenomenal changes the TSP has seen since 2000 -- and what's around the corner as 2010 approaches.
USO President Sloan Gibson explains.
Booz Allen Hamilton discusses new tool it developed to examine workforce risk.
Tom Trabucco, Director of External Relations for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, talks about what this might mean; also, he explains the difference between their loan program and
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service discusses the report from Harvard's Kennedy School of Government.
Director of External Affairs Tom Trabucco says, even if the bill passes this week, you might have to wait a year or two.
Host Derrick T. Dortch discusses what you need to know to get a job that requires a security clearance.
March 19, 2010
Federal News Radio has learned that the federal government will be closed on Wed., Feb. 10, 2010. OPM Director John Berry talked earlier this week about how his makes his decision and about why he thinks teleworking is more important than ever.
In America's Intelligence Community, the right person in the right place at the right time can mean the difference between the country being safe and the country being threatened. But how does the top human capital officer of the IC think about getting the right people? Very methodically, and by using the right "crystal ball".
Border agency recruits in N.Va. suburbs