Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pay & Benefits
Tom Trabucco with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board explains the benefits of being able to move funds from a past employer's plan into the TSP; he also talks about how you can go about making this change.
Rep. Stephen Lynch (D-Mass.) wants to let feds who are leaving federal service continue to be able to contribute to their TSP accounts. Tom Trabucco is with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board and brings us more info on this and other issues discussed at the monthly Board meeting.
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board explains that January is often a good time to sit down and look at where your money is invested -- and determine whether you want to move anything around.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Tom Trabucco, director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board, says 2009 was a really good year, all things considered. He also explains why many still haven't made all of their money back when compared to the first and second quarters of 2008.
Tom Trabucco, director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board, says most funds have nearly recouped all of their losses from 2008.
From the addition of participants to the introduction of the L funds, Director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board Tom Trabucco said the TSP has come a long way since 1999.
Colleen Kelley gives her thoughts to the Daily Debrief.
The Partnership for Public Service gives us their insights.
Federal News Radio checks in with Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board, who says October was a bit disappointing, but November was anything but. Also, prepare for the end of the 2010 L fund.