Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pay & Benefits
President, AFGE D.C. Local 383
AFGE Legislative Representative
The TSP's Employee Thrift Advisory Council has proposed allowing surviving spouses of TSP participants to inherit accounts.
Hosts Debra Roth and Jannika Cannon will be joined by Darryl Perkinson, President of the Federal Managers Association, to discuss the FMA convention and other hot topics for federal managers.
March 9th, 2009
Topics that will be discussed include defining income requirements and identify your Federal benefits and other income sources, insurance considerations and the impact of income tax and inflation on retirement income.
Hosts Debra Roth and Lisa Bernstein will be joined by Chairman Thomas Beck to discuss an overview of the Federal Labor Relations Authority.
AFGE Legislative and Political Director
Vice President, Economic Policy Institute
CEO, Aging with Grace
Program Manager, AFGE Women's and Fair Practices Department