Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pay & Benefits
The TSP's Employee Thrift Advisory Council has proposed allowing surviving spouses of TSP participants to inherit accounts.
Hosts Debra Roth and Jannika Cannon will be joined by Darryl Perkinson, President of the Federal Managers Association, to discuss the FMA convention and other hot topics for federal managers.
March 9th, 2009
Topics that will be discussed include defining income requirements and identify your Federal benefits and other income sources, insurance considerations and the impact of income tax and inflation on retirement income.
Hosts Debra Roth and Lisa Bernstein will be joined by Chairman Thomas Beck to discuss an overview of the Federal Labor Relations Authority.
AFGE Legislative and Political Director
Vice President, Economic Policy Institute
CEO, Aging with Grace
Program Manager, AFGE Women's and Fair Practices Department