Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pay & Benefits
May 4th, 2009
Our guest this week, Nan Siemer, Career Strategist. will address issues within the Government which are creating more changes than usual for the Federal employee. Budget worries and the new Administration are two examples. Ms. Siemer will explain how changes, though often anxiety producing, can be healthy and lead to a more positive and smarter workforce. Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan will be our hosts.
Tags: Nan Siemer
May 11th, 2009 at 10:05 AM
Join us Monday when Karen Schaeffer will be our guest-of-the-week. Karen is Managing Member, Schaeffer Financial, Rockville MD and frequent presenter for NITP. Our show will address everyone's financial concerns of the day - no matter what stage of your Federal career. Our hosts are Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan. Don't forget to email us with your questions at:ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com.
Berry discusses telework, domestic partnership rights, the future of NSPS and whether or not you can look forward to a pay raise, among other things.
More than half of agency workers use mass transit and will see $110 more each month.