Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pay & Benefits
March 30th, 2009
Bob Leins and John Elliott will host this week's show with guest Tom O'Rourke, Tax Attorney-at-Law. The show will cover tax issues as they relate to the proposed stimulus package. Also, these experts will cover educational trusts and estate planning from the basics to an advanced level.
April 6th, 2009
Please join us for our show with our special guests: Greg Long, Executive Director, and Tom Trabucco, Director for External Affairs from the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board. Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan will host the show and the group will discuss this past year's performance for Thrift Savings Plans, the new laws that impact on the Required Minimum Distribution, Employee Contributions and the Elective Deferral Limit for 2009, and much more. April is Financial Literacy Month so listen in for the first of several shows regarding this important topic.
April 20th, 2009
Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan will discuss the pluses for remaining on the job for just one more year. Tune in and you may be surprised at some of the reasons.
Tags: pay & benefits
May 4th, 2009
Our guest this week, Nan Siemer, Career Strategist. will address issues within the Government which are creating more changes than usual for the Federal employee. Budget worries and the new Administration are two examples. Ms. Siemer will explain how changes, though often anxiety producing, can be healthy and lead to a more positive and smarter workforce. Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan will be our hosts.
May 11th, 2009 at 10:05 AM
Join us Monday when Karen Schaeffer will be our guest-of-the-week. Karen is Managing Member, Schaeffer Financial, Rockville MD and frequent presenter for NITP. Our show will address everyone's financial concerns of the day - no matter what stage of your Federal career. Our hosts are Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan. Don't forget to email us with your questions at:ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com.
Berry discusses telework, domestic partnership rights, the future of NSPS and whether or not you can look forward to a pay raise, among other things.