Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pay & Benefits
Richard N. Haass
Author, "War of Necessity, War of Choice: A Memoir of Two Iraq Wars"
AFGE General Counsel
Executive Director, The Labor Heritage Foundation www.laborheritage.org
TSP's Director of External Affairs explains why the TSP is such a good value.
March 30th, 2009
Bob Leins and John Elliott will host this week's show with guest Tom O'Rourke, Tax Attorney-at-Law. The show will cover tax issues as they relate to the proposed stimulus package. Also, these experts will cover educational trusts and estate planning from the basics to an advanced level.
Tags: Tom O' Rourke
April 6th, 2009
Please join us for our show with our special guests: Greg Long, Executive Director, and Tom Trabucco, Director for External Affairs from the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board. Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan will host the show and the group will discuss this past year's performance for Thrift Savings Plans, the new laws that impact on the Required Minimum Distribution, Employee Contributions and the Elective Deferral Limit for 2009, and much more. April is Financial Literacy Month so listen in for the first of several shows regarding this important topic.
April 20th, 2009
Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan will discuss the pluses for remaining on the job for just one more year. Tune in and you may be surprised at some of the reasons.