Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pay & Benefits
Retiring on the so-called best date means an employee can maximize their lump sum leave payment, and get a big tax break on that money.
Tags: retirement ,
The Thrift Savings Board is currently working on adding e-messaging securely.
U.S. Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.)
Author, "Renegade for Peace & Justice: Congresswoman Barbara Lee Speaks for Me"
Co-Director, Campaign for America's Future
Former chief of staff, House Aging Committee and Health Subcommittee
AFGE Public Policy Director
The TSP's Tom Trabucco outlines a lot of changes that will be coming soon; he also explains why more participation is good for the individual.
A reality for military families is that when transfer orders come in, family members have very short notice to uproot their lives, and move. For military spouses, that usually means leaving a good job. But now, the Office of Personnel Management has announced new hiring policies that will give military spouses a little more flexibility in finding a new job when those orders are issued.
Legislative director Jessica Klement tells FederalNewsRadio's Mike Causey why it's important that a solution be found soon.