Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pay & Benefits
The contest starts today. Learn how you could win $1,000.
Stan Soloway, president of the Professional Services Council, explains why his organization wrote a letter to Defense Department Secretary Robert Gates. One of the largest unions in the country, the International Association of Machinists, has expressed concerns about the process, as well.
The month of April was not as bad as many feared when it came to most Thrift Savings Plan funds. Only the International Fund saw losses, and Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board, explains why this week.
GovExec's Tom Shoop explains.
Robert Tobias is director of American University's Public Sector Executive Education program, and former president of the National Treasury Employees Union. He explains why he has faith that, this time, the federal government will actually reform many of his human resources processes.
All funds except for the F fund saw gains again this month. Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, explains what's going on, and explains why one L fund now has record participation from investors.
Legislation was introduced last week that would allow federal employees to contribute unused annual leave to their TSP accounts, but there are limits. Tom Trabucco is director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board and explains what those are and when the bill might become law.
Darryl Perkinson served as president of the Federal Managers Association for the past four years.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.