Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pay & Benefits
Intelligence community observer Ellen McCarthy says massive across-the-board spending cuts would result in significant layoffs in both the federal government and the private sector.
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan are joined by Ellen McCarthy, president of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance. They talk about what you need to know if you are interested in working in intelligence.
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss a range of topics, including the soon-to-be available option of phasing in your retirement.
President Barack Obama has signed a law delaying an expansion of the STOCK Act that would have published the financial records of thousands of top managers throughout the executive and legislative branches in an online, searchable database.
If you've been in government for a while, you are accustomed to operating without a budget...but every time Congress fails to do its job, federal agencies, federal workers and federal taxpayers suffer...
Unless you get a better offer or drop dead before your time odds are you are going to eventually retire from the government...maybe in the same job you have now. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asks, how soon should your realistic retirement planning begin.
A recently announced consent decree between Capitol One and the Justice Department is the most sweeping settlement as the Justice Department ramps up enforcement of the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act.
If you want to get rich, or at least make bigger bucks, consider a career in government ... but not the federal government. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you should check out the help wanted ads for the state where you pay your income, sales or property taxes ...
Ever watch an inept team of trainees assemble then take apart an explosive device? If not, move to D.C. or watch live coverage of Congress on TV. With Congress, you get the political version which, more often than not, ends in a whimper rather than a bang, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss the "best of" subjects brought up during recent seminars.