Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul Yurachek
WFED's Max Cacas reports
November was a positive month for participants in the Thrift Savings Plan: Every fund saw gains. But that's only part of the story. Federal News Radio's Max Cacas looks at the month of November for our new monthly feature, TSP Snapshot.
Is the slowly recovering economy turning into up indicators for the Thrift Savings Plan? Our guest analyst on this month's edition of "TSP Snapshot" suggests that the answer to that question is "yes".
October is the best month yet this year for the Thrift Savings Plan. Guest analyst Paul Yurachek with Ameriprise Financial Services offers this month's installment of TSP Snapshot.
Feds with retirement funds in the Thrift Savings Plan know that May was a rough month for your money. But it's not time to panic. Paul Yurachek from Ameriprise Financial Services in Bethesda analyzes a rollercoaster month for the TSP with reporter Max Cacas for our monthly feature, "TSP Snapshot".