Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul Strasser
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Paul Strasser, senior vice president and general manager of Dynamics Research Corporation, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to talk about his new role at his company and the federal marketplace. (This show is a repeat from May 9, 2013.)
Paul Strasser, senior vice president and general manager of Dynamics Research Corporation, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to talk about his new role at his company and the federal marketplace.
Paul Strasser of Dynamics Research Corporation talks about a new deal his company has with FDA. Marilee Fitzgerald, director of the Department of Defense Education Activity, discusses promoting STEM fields. Tim Scannell of Technology Guide reports from the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Tags: Dynamics Research Corporation , FDA , Marilee Fitzgerald , DoD , Department of Defense Education Activity , STEM , Tim Scannell , Technology Guide , Consumer Electronics Show , technology , Federal Drive , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Report
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
DRC is a government contractor that provides services in management consulting, science, engineering and technology solutions.
The big IT projects your agency is working on are getting broken into smaller pieces, and one expert thinks that's a good thing.