Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul Starks
Police say one man is responsible for raping two older women in our region, and volunteers stepped up the hunt for that man Saturday.
Two armed men robbed a Bethesda home Monday, asking the homeowner to find tape to be bound with before stealing various objects from the home.
Montgomery County police are investigating a series of assaults that happened in the past few months in the Aspen Hill and Wheaton areas.
As you gear up to grab those Christmas presents, area police departments are offering shopping tips to keep you and your gifts safe.
Montgomery County Police will spend the holiday season patrolling county shopping centers, along with passing out 5,000 reflective shopping bags to area shoppers.
A Rockville man has been arrested for plotting to have someone kill his estranged wife, according to Montgomery County police.
A man was found on the sidewalk next to CASA de Maryland.
Montgomery County Police Capt. Paul Starks says the man apparently got into an altercation at bus stop near River Road and Ridgefield Road, around 3 a.m.
There were laughs, tears and music today at a public memorial service held for Brian Betts, the popular middle school principal found murdered in his home last month.
As teachers and students remember Brian Betts on what would have been his 43rd birthday, police say it would "symbolic and healing" for people not to be talking about the criminal case.