Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul Ryan
Gordon Peterson, moderator of Inside Washington
Jeanne Cummings, assistant managing editor for Politico. Story: ExxonMobil earnings up 69 percent
Mark Plotkin, WTOP political analyst
Chris Core, commentator
Gwen Ifill, moderator and managing editor of "Washington Week" and senior correspondent for "The PBS Newshour"
Glenn Thrush, senior White House reporter for Politico
Military Times reports that defense and veterans programs may get funding cuts in the upcoming budget battle.
Congress must pass another funding measure to keep the government operating past March 4. House Republicans are calling for big cuts to current spending levels. This as President Obama gets set to release his 2012 budget request February 14.