Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul Rowson
Paul Rowson, the managing principal of Totally Engaged Workforce Solutions, joined In Depth with Francis Rose for a far-reaching conversation about the federal workforce. Rowson discussed SES changes, morale and the value proposition of federal employment. When federal employees feel they're singled out for sacrifices that affects how they value their jobs, Rowson said.
Improving morale in the workplace isn't just a function of good management, it relies heavily on the employees as well, according to Paul Rowson, managing principal of Totally Engaged Workforce Solutions. Rowson wrote the column as part of Federal News Radio's special report, Managing Morale.
Human resources expert Paul Rowson joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the challenges and changes faced by chief human capital officers and HR managers in 2011, as well as what they'll have to look for in 2012.
Listen 5/29 - Hosts Bill Bransford and Maria Coleman will be joined by Paul Rowson of WorldatWork to discuss federal employee benefits, work-life balance options, and recruitment into the federal government.
Paul Rowson, Managing Director at World at Work, analyzes the Gallup poll results.
Paul Rowson of WorldatWork recommended federal agencies make sure their HR staffs have training so they can hire the right people for the mission.
Now that the Telework Enhancement Act has been passed, what comes next? Find out what agencies are expected to do now. Host Bill Bransford talks with Cindy Auten of Telework Exchange and Paul Rowson of WorldatWork.
January 7, 2011
Are taxpayers getting a good value for their money? That depends on who you ask, and there is no way to answer that question unless a third party steps in. Federal News Radio explores this ongoing issue on In Depth.