Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul Rinaldi
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
So, just what does an air traffic controller do? How do they become ATC and how many are there? Short answer: They control air traffic, its hard work and probably not enough of them. For details check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's Federal Report.
Agency aims for better metrics to guide future facility closings, consolidations. The FAA has about two weeks to submit a report to Congress with recommendations to close facilities.
Tags: FAA , NextGen , BRAC , workforce , management , David Grizzle , Air Traffic Organization , National Association of Air Traffic Controllers , Department of Transportation , inspectors general , Jared Serbu