Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul Rinaldi
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
So, just what does an air traffic controller do? How do they become ATC and how many are there? Short answer: They control air traffic, its hard work and probably not enough of them. For details check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's Federal Report.
Agency aims for better metrics to guide future facility closings, consolidations. The FAA has about two weeks to submit a report to Congress with recommendations to close facilities.
Tags: FAA , NextGen , BRAC , workforce , management , David Grizzle , Air Traffic Organization , National Association of Air Traffic Controllers , Department of Transportation , inspectors general , Jared Serbu