Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul Ebert
A former Prince William County park ranger has pleaded guilty to killing his wife and two stepchildren last year.
Should Virginia use the DNA of one person to catch a relative who may have committed a crime? That's what the state's crime commission will consider on Monday.
The new, tougher policy from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency comes after the death of a Catholic nun, allegedly at the hands of an illegal immigrant with previous drunken driving arrests.
Tags: ICE , immigration , Bristow , Carlos A. Martinelly Montano , Carlos Montano , Denise Mosier , Jeanette M. Mosier , Brian P. Hale , Neal Augenstein , Prince William County Board of Supervisors , Corey Stewart
A Prince William County grand jury indicted 23-year-old Carlos Montano of Bolivia on murder charges. The charge carries a maximum of 40 years in prison if convicted.
There may be a new technique to try and catch the man who has been dubbed the "East Coast Rapist."
The death of a local nun has refueled some of the debate over illegal immigration and federal immigration reform.
Tags: Prince William County , Carlos Montano , Denise Mosier , Immigration and Customs Enforcement , illegal immigrants , illegal immigration , Immigration reform , Prince William County Police , Bristow Road , Wright Lane , Carol Taber , Family Security Matters , Mothers Against Drunk Driving , Chris Konschak , drunk driving , DUI , manslaughter , Neal Augenstein , Hank Silverberg
After three previous tries for appeal, Paul Powell's attorneys are appealing to Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell to commute his death sentence to life without parole. Powell is set to die on March 18 after being convicted of killing 16-year-old Stacie Reed and raping her 14-year-old sister in their Manassas home in 1999.