Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul D. Shinkman
A local group has been defining the sounds of Washington-area Christmas for almost 20 years, and they'll be coming to a neighborhood near you soon.
Sub-freezing temperatures and bitter winds did not dampen the holiday spirit Tuesday night as legislators, the U.S. Navy Band, locals and tourists gathered for the lighting of the Capitol Christmas Tree.
The price of gas has never exceeded $3 per gallon during the holidays, according to AAA Mid-Atlantic. You are paying 33 cents more per gallon than you were a year ago.
Executives from the region's largest power provider announced increased consumer rates Monday, and a six-point plan aimed at combating the incidence of power outages, recently classified as among the country's worst.
The classic buffoonery of "chopsticks" means one thing to parents everywhere: Those expensive piano lessons did nothing for their children. Unless you're Mr. and Mrs. Johnson.
A water main burst in a Bethesda shopping district Friday, opening up a gaping hole that almost swallowed a car.
Cathy Lanier want to keep her job after the new mayor is sworn in next month, the D.C. police chief told WTOP Thursday.
Renowned violinist Itzhak Perlman and the U.S. Navy Band performed as the National Menorah's first candle was lit.
Police have not said what may have motivated a grandmother to allegedly toss her granddaughter off a mall walkway at Tysons Corner Center.
Tags: fairfax county , Tysons Corner , Carmela Dela Rosa , Fairfax County Police , Kristi King , Angelyn Ogdoc , Hank Silverberg , granddaughter tossed , Diocese of Arlington , Kathlyn Ogdoc , James Ogdoc
In the wake of bans on beverages with high levels of caffeine and alcohol, like Four Loko, comes another boozy product that is drawing similar criticism.