Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul D. Shinkman
A local group has been defining the sounds of Washington-area Christmas for almost 20 years, and they'll be coming to a neighborhood near you soon.
Sub-freezing temperatures and bitter winds did not dampen the holiday spirit Tuesday night as legislators, the U.S. Navy Band, locals and tourists gathered for the lighting of the Capitol Christmas Tree.
The price of gas has never exceeded $3 per gallon during the holidays, according to AAA Mid-Atlantic. You are paying 33 cents more per gallon than you were a year ago.
Executives from the region's largest power provider announced increased consumer rates Monday, and a six-point plan aimed at combating the incidence of power outages, recently classified as among the country's worst.
The classic buffoonery of "chopsticks" means one thing to parents everywhere: Those expensive piano lessons did nothing for their children. Unless you're Mr. and Mrs. Johnson.
A water main burst in a Bethesda shopping district Friday, opening up a gaping hole that almost swallowed a car.
Cathy Lanier want to keep her job after the new mayor is sworn in next month, the D.C. police chief told WTOP Thursday.
Renowned violinist Itzhak Perlman and the U.S. Navy Band performed as the National Menorah's first candle was lit.
Police have not said what may have motivated a grandmother to allegedly toss her granddaughter off a mall walkway at Tysons Corner Center.
Tags: fairfax county , Tysons Corner , Carmela Dela Rosa , Fairfax County Police , Kristi King , Angelyn Ogdoc , Hank Silverberg , granddaughter tossed , Diocese of Arlington , Kathlyn Ogdoc , James Ogdoc
In the wake of bans on beverages with high levels of caffeine and alcohol, like Four Loko, comes another boozy product that is drawing similar criticism.