Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul D. Shinkman
A local group has been defining the sounds of Washington-area Christmas for almost 20 years, and they'll be coming to a neighborhood near you soon.
Sub-freezing temperatures and bitter winds did not dampen the holiday spirit Tuesday night as legislators, the U.S. Navy Band, locals and tourists gathered for the lighting of the Capitol Christmas Tree.
The price of gas has never exceeded $3 per gallon during the holidays, according to AAA Mid-Atlantic. You are paying 33 cents more per gallon than you were a year ago.
Executives from the region's largest power provider announced increased consumer rates Monday, and a six-point plan aimed at combating the incidence of power outages, recently classified as among the country's worst.
The classic buffoonery of "chopsticks" means one thing to parents everywhere: Those expensive piano lessons did nothing for their children. Unless you're Mr. and Mrs. Johnson.
A water main burst in a Bethesda shopping district Friday, opening up a gaping hole that almost swallowed a car.
Cathy Lanier want to keep her job after the new mayor is sworn in next month, the D.C. police chief told WTOP Thursday.
Renowned violinist Itzhak Perlman and the U.S. Navy Band performed as the National Menorah's first candle was lit.
Police have not said what may have motivated a grandmother to allegedly toss her granddaughter off a mall walkway at Tysons Corner Center.
Tags: fairfax county , Tysons Corner , Carmela Dela Rosa , Fairfax County Police , Kristi King , Angelyn Ogdoc , Hank Silverberg , granddaughter tossed , Diocese of Arlington , Kathlyn Ogdoc , James Ogdoc
In the wake of bans on beverages with high levels of caffeine and alcohol, like Four Loko, comes another boozy product that is drawing similar criticism.