Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul D. Shinkman
The county executive of Prince George's County said Tuesday the number of local law enforcement officers has not risen at the same rate as the growing population -- a noticeable deficiency in the midst of a backlogged warrant system, and 10 county murders in as many days of the new year.
The Washington region's largest energy utility company plans to install new devices in area homes that it says would reduce power outages from hours to mere seconds.
Drivers in Northwest have just recovered from the Ohio Drive construction that congested roads around the Lincoln Memorial, and now they have to contend with another jam on a commuter artery just a few miles to the north.
Tags: Calvert Street , Cathedral Avenue , Shoreham Drive , Connecticut Avenue , Rock Creek Parkway , Ohio Drive , road close , road closures , Road construction , road maintenance , road work , Adam Tuss ,
Consumers can inadvertently exceed their daily allotment of harmful fats, according to a new study, through a loophole that allows food companies to mask the nutritional value of their products.
Tags: trans fats , Food and Drug Administration , FDA , Case Western University , Case Western Reserve University , Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine , Eric Brandt , food , KFC , Kraft , Kristi King
The new year isn't only looking brighter from increased daylight, but the slowly recovering economy is also yielding a growing number of area jobs.
Maryland and Virginia have new laws going into effect on Jan. 1, 2011.
With 569 home runs, 3,020 hits and a .288 lifetime hitting average, Rafael Palmeiro clearly had a distinguished career in baseball.
Tickets for Mayor-elect Vincent Gray's inaugural ball are sold out, disappointing many locals hoping to get into for the hottest event in town.
Firefighters have been able to extinguish a Ride On bus that caught fire Monday morning in northern Bethesda, but the after-effects are still proving hazardous for commuters.
A local utility company may have been responsible for a fire in Northwest just after the Christmas weekend, which fire officials say started from faulty electrical wires.