Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul D. Shinkman
Stand and deliver. More like crawl, but the same idea applies to the National Zoo's contract for its two Giant Pandas.
Children who experience problems sleeping have a greater risk of developing mental illnesses later in life, including thoughts of suicide.
Bad, but perhaps unsurprising news for area commuters: A new report indicates drivers in the Washington area lead the country in time and money wasted in traffic.
Drivers are not solely responsible for safety on the roads, particularly as statistics show pedestrian deaths in the first half of last year increased in D.C. and Virginia.
As Prince George's County detectives investigate a new murder Wednesday morning -- the 14th in 2011 -- county leadership is reaching out to both the federal government and local citizens to help stay the killing streak.
Old-timers tell youngsters how they used to walk to school uphill, both ways, in blinding snow. Soon, they might add recess to their tales of less pampered days of yore.
A new British study indicates beautiful people don't get preferential treatment only because of their looks.
A Virginia legislator is trying to change the rules on state college admissions, which many parents say favors out-of-state students.
Whether they're watching the Falcons play the Packers or the Ravens versus the Steelers on Saturday, or the Seahawks take on the Bears or the Jets/Patriots matchup on Sunday, all will be thinking about wings.
The county executive of Prince George's County said Tuesday the number of local law enforcement officers has not risen at the same rate as the growing population -- a noticeable deficiency in the midst of a backlogged warrant system, and 10 county murders in as many days of the new year.