Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul D. Shinkman
Many have criticized the expense of the vehicles that newly minted D.C. Council Chairman Kwame Brown requested the city purchase for his use, but documents attained by WTOP demonstrate just how unusual his request was, particularly during dire financial times.
A study out of a Scottish university indicates Facebook, the social media site designed to reconnect with old friends and make new ones, may be stressing users out.
Those planning to ride Metro trains soon should be aware: Theft and violent crimes at Metro stations are up almost across the board.
Temperatures will be in the teens and 20s Tuesday night, which could bring a refreeze.
D.C. Council Chairman Kwame Brown is seeking to return an SUV the city leased for his use, WTOP has learned, following criticism over the vehicle's cost and leasing agreement.
The cars of the future will allow drivers to stop worrying about gas mileage, pollution, and having to steer.
The Natural History Museum opened just after 10 a.m. Monday, following a fire in an adjacent building that emitted a large plume of black smoke and closed busy downtown streets.
Even those who have had their power restored might not be out of the woods yet; Maryland is trying to preempt new Pepco charges aimed at recouping from customers the money lost during last week's outages.
A veritable firehose of information is coming out of the embattled streets of Cairo, combined with analysis from observing pundits both on the ground and from afar. To help provide a digestible picture of the scene, check out these Twitter messages WTOP compiled.
The Capital Beltway near Capitol Heights has reopened after rushing water from a burst main froze on the road's surface and completely shut down the southbound traffic Monday morning.