Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul D. Shinkman
A Montgomery County organization tasked with studying Pepco is recommending a harsher approach to governing the embattled utility provider, recently criticized by county and state leaders for protracted power outages and insufficient customer response.
Some relief is on the way for confused Rock Creek Parkway commuters, as progress on an intrusive road project will soon reopen lanes to two-way traffic.
Two local schools won admission to a special White House event Monday that should have everyone rolling in the aisles.
A new D.C. initiative offers a mobile alternative for drivers stuck at a parking meter without any quarters.
Don't get too comfortable with that iPhone 4 just yet. Apple could release the newest version of the always highly anticipated smartphone as early as June.
A new device takes an alternative tack to hearing impairment, transmitting sound to users through their teeth.
Her fighting spirit didn't only get her team into the NCAA women's basketball championships. Dawn Evans of James Madison University, which fell to Oklahoma on Sunday, has become the face for the battle against kidney disease.
It might amaze you to learn how many Maryland drivers in just one day broke the law by not obeying school bus stop signs.
Hey Einstein: Help yourself to a heaping slice of math on Monday. It's National Pi Day.
Kaya Henderson has formally accepted her new position as D.C. schools chancellor, solidifying an appointment Mayor Vince Gray called the "worst kept secret in the city."