Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul D. Shinkman
A Bethesda-based organization dedicated to studying the future stands behind an idea which they say will revolutionize the use of cars.
The death of a Prince George's County cyclist on Tuesday has brought greater awareness to laws that have allowed drivers who inadvertantly kill pedestrians to walk away with only minor penalties.
A local police department wasted nearly $50,000 in taxpayer dollars after purchasing untested, faulty software to avoid losing a government grant.
A settlement has been reached in the fatal crash off the Bay Bridge in the summer of 2008, WTOP has learned.
Defense attorneys in the Chandra Levy murder case are trying to prevent the jury from hearing a confession from the alleged attacker to two other assaults that took place at a similar time and location as Levy's slaying.
Adolescents involved in school bullying suffer from some level of depression, according to a new National Institutes of Health study, but the most at-risk group are the victims of cyber bullying.
A former middle and high school wrestling judge was arrested Sunday on 10 counts of possessing child pornography, after fire officials accidentally discovered the materials in his Lorton row house earlier this summer.
A new federally-funded study to be unveiled at a US Department of Transportation summit Tuesday is expected to empower states to more strictly enforce distracted driving laws.
The rate of teen suicide in Anne Arundel County is significantly higher than the national average, according to a report released this month, and is the second most frequent cause of death for 10- to 17-year olds there.