Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul D. Shinkman
The severe weather in Montgomery County on Thursday morning should not have been a factor in the Metrobus collision that left dozens injured, a Metro spokesperson says.
Police say a suspect charged in connection with Tuesday's deadly shooting in the U Street corridor owns a car used in the crime and had five weapons stashed at his home.
Police are waiting for a Manassas day care worker charged with sodomizing a 4-year old girl to be extradited back to Fairfax County after he was detained trying to enter Canada.
Experts say forcing children to eat foods can lead to lasting nutritional aversions in adulthood.
A coastal flood advisory has been extended until 3 a.m. Wednesday for Alexandria, Arlington, D.C., Fairfax, Falls Church, Manassas, Prince Georges, Prince William and Stafford. The extension also applies to the coastal flood warning for Anne Arundel county.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell was the guest Tuesday on WTOP's "Ask The Governor" program.
Metro will be upgrading tracks on the Orange Line in the coming weeks, but riders should not be impacted by the construction.
Industry analysts predict airlines will charge $170 to $300 more for tickets, not including the hidden fees and surcharges companies tack onto peak flying days and times.
There is mixed news for motorists from the Woodrow Wilson Bridge Project this week as new ramps will allow greater access from the Beltway to Eisenhower Avenue, Telegraph Road and Duke Street, but there will be significant closures at that exchange.
A steep rise in suicides among returning military service members has prompted the Pentagon to create a new office solely dedicated to studying this deadly effect of depression.