Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul D. Shinkman
Some Montgomery County residents who used to have to put up with dozens of loud train horns every day are finally receiving some relief, thanks to a new federal agreement.
It turns out the appeal of food is no longer restricted to sight, sound and taste. A new study determined that ambient noise also affects food flavor.
A new YouTube video says (sings) what everyone is thinking about the digital birdsong.
Construction on a 37-mile, 8 line surface-level street car system has already begun along the H Street corridor in Northeast and across the river in Anacostia.
Comedy Central organizers are having a hard time finding port-o-potties for their weekend rallies in a week and a half, after the Marine Corps Marathon organizers snatched up about 800 of them.
Don't be alarmed by that smoldering orb of helium blazing in the night sky. It's just Jupiter, visible to the naked eye and the brightest light in the night sky right now.
Median pay for part-time workers met double-digit losses in almost every local jurisdiction, falling 28 percent in Fairfax County in 2007 and 2008, and dropping a third for those in Howard County, according to an analysis of the 2009 American Community Survey.
Montgomery County school buses are now equipped with external cameras, keeping an eye on surrounding drivers when the stop sign is out and the red lights are on.
Inexpensive workers may quit and more costly ones probably won't remain loyal if their pay becomes public knowledge, a University of California at Berkeley and Princeton University study shows.
Arguments began in Richmond Monday over the state government's lawsuit challenging a federal bill that would force all Virginians to purchase health insurance.