Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul D. Shinkman
Unexpected construction along the Marine Corps Marathon route has forced some course changes for the race this Sunday.
Two Maryland counties are considering up to 10 percent increases in the price of water, with a utility commission recommending even higher costs.
In an attempt to keep up with the perpetually evolving news industry, a downtown summit seeks to better incorporate these cutting-edge tools of the trade.
Recent rainy weather has delayed the expected completion date for the Ohio Drive roadwork, which for weeks has backed up traffic behind the Lincoln Memorial.
In response to local homeowners trading grassy space for concrete and asphalt, new county legislation will limit Montgomery County residents paving over their entire front yards to create additional parking.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell was the guest Tuesday on WTOP's "Ask The Governor" program. Here's what he had to say
CEO of Bonneville, the WTOP parent company, Bruce Reese warmly congratulates our own Bob Marbourg --the dean of Washington traffic -- for his 25 years on WTOP's airwaves.
A Virginia congressman is on the defensive eight days before the general election for comments he made about the lack of service in the record of his opponent, a retired military officer.
WTOP.com Digital News Writer Paul D. Shinkman talks with radio reporters Neal Augenstein and Brennan Haselton about the iPhone apps used in Atomic Tom's recent viral video.
Facebook has gained much notoriety of late, from the recent movie chronicling its contentious creation to the March announcement that it surpassed online powerhouse Google as the most-visited website.