Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul D. Shinkman
Significant shake-ups marked the Prince George's County Board of Education election, which for the first time this year elected nine members from each district, instead of the previous board configuration with four at-large seats.
Tags: Pat Fletcher , Carolyn Boston , Edward Burroughs , Steven Morris , Rosalind Johnson , Amber Waller , Jeana Jacobs , Donna Hathaway Beck , Peggy Higgins , Patricia Eubanks , Henry Armwood , Prince George's County Board of Education , Prince George's County ,
Despite a tempestuous political sphere nationwide, every incumbent, all Democrats, retook their council seats in Montgomery County, where the closest margin was a 19-point victory over the Republican challenger in District 2.
Tags: Hans Riemer , Craig Rice , Duchy Trachtenberg , Marc Elrich , Nancy Floreen , George Leventhal , Roger Berliner , Phil Andrewss , Nancy Navarro , Valerie Ervin , Patricia O'Neill , Shirley Brandman , Judy Docca , Mike Durso , Montgomery County Council , Montgomery County Board of Elections ,
A tight election in Calvert County preliminarily shows Republicans cleaning up in the race for the five seats on the county commission, seizing the two previously held by Democrats.
Democrats swept the Charles County local elections this year with victories across the board for the county commission.
A new feature from social networking site Foursquare allows voters to track the popularity of their polling station.
WTOP has learned of further abuse by Medicaid recipients, successfully billing the state for hundreds of miles in cab fare, food and personal trips sporting events.
To install new Intercounty Connector signs, crews will close all four lanes on the northbound side of I-270 north of Exit 6/West Montgomery Avenue for 15 minutes at a time from midnight until 4 a.m. Thursday.
Kitchen doors and cabinets opening by themselves, appliances unexpectedly turning on and strange bumps in the night. In the wake of Halloween, it's easy to connect strange incidents to the paranormal. But an industry expert says the real scary feature of these fairly common household occurrences is the increased utility bills they can cause.
The recent chilly weather is a reminder that the state government is now accepting applications to help Virginians pay for their heating fuel, but the deadline is quickly approaching.
Huge rallies, an annual holiday and one of the city's largest and most wide-spread events converge into a perfect storm in the D.C. area this weekend, to say nothing of the usual smattering of fetes and road closings around town.